The adult industry is growing at an unprecedented rate, and the number of businesses in the sector is constantly expanding. Many new companies just jump in without a proper business plan. Here’s a quick way to add bonus income with no extra expense.
It’s no secret that in the past, porn viewing booths were a profitable addition to adult shops or adult websites and spread like wildfire. These booths were quickly becoming one of the most popular aspects of these websites and shops, especially since they offer users a safe place to view explicit content.
But the question is has the internet killed the venerable and proven viewing booth.
The New Adult Viewing Booth
Being the 20th century, the new adult viewing booth is unrestricted wifi where people can visit your adult shop and access the internet via your internet connection over your wifi.
While the internet is one big viewing booth, some people do not like to access porn from their home computer or personal mobile phone, this is because of a number of reasons but the main being secrecy and not accidentally exposing their families to what they have been watching.
What is a Viewing Booth?
A porn viewing booth is a easy way to add adult value to your website or store without having to pay for an additional domain name or hosting. Its a way for people to view porn or interact with people online.
You can also use an existing adult site that already has adult viewable videos and stream using locked computers or browsers.
The pros of Adding One to Your Business
If you use this type of booth in your adult shop or website, here are some benefits that might come from it:
It will help build brand equity with customers by giving them a safe place to view explicit content without any worries about being caught by spouses/ supervisors/other workers (e.g., cleaning staff).
On the positive side of this issue, if you decide to add a porn viewing booth to your adult shop or website, you should make it clear that the content is adult material. Otherwise, most people will think that the booth is part of your adult sex shop or adult website and not really about your adult products. (it is simply another sales channel)
- Extra Revenue
- Reasonably easy to Do
- Added Service and Offering
The Cons of Incorporating One with you Adult shop/ Or Website.
- No matter what you do on Instore Viewing booths, customers still manage to download viruses and malware.
- A lot of times, they manage to circumvent your security and go to places you never thought existed.
- Having adult viewing booths can upset a percentage of your customers.
In the age of the internet, where every company is becoming a media company, there is a growing demand for adult viewing booths (AVB), which provides an easily accessible way for customers to watch adult videos.
A growing number of retailers are introducing AVBs into their adult shops or websites to attract customers who don’t want to buy DVDs or have access to adult viewing booths.
How to Add A viewing Booth for very little Expense.
The easiest way to add a viewing booth is to use ready-made infrastructure as an affiliate and piggyback on already proven infrastructure.
- The first thing to do is set up a free tube site this way. You get the benefit of any clicks on the advertisements on the site.
- The second thing to do is to get an affiliate sex chat site. This offers people the opportunity to interact with real people, and you get a percentage of any money they spend. That link will also give you the option af a dating site affiliate as well.
- Both of the above can easily be added to your website but to add them in-store is a little tricky. You will need to get an IT expert to lock your computers or tablets to the above affiliates you run; otherwise, your customers will roam freely, and you won’t get extra money.
This article looks at the pros and cons of adding an AVB to your adult shop or website; please comment below or contact us to add to this article.